[ PrideAgainstPrejudice.com ] → Home Page
Both the live-action ("Pride Against Prejudice") and the 3D animated series ("Leelah!") started production in 2019, but both projects were delayed significantly due to the global pandemic. We intend to complete these projects, but the production schedules and release dates are currently uncertain. We will post all updates on this site!
April 2nd, 2023 - My rendering computer died unexpectedly. I think the hard drive is still good with all of the data on it, but I don't have the $2,000 for a new computer. Please donate to the project if you are able.
- Educate the public about the LGBTQ+ community.
- Reduce the number of suicides among LGBTQ youth.
- Reduce the stigma and educate about HIV/AIDS
- Reduce the stigma and advocate for mental health.
- Eliminate common myths, stereotypes, and misunderstandings.
- Show that we each have more in common than we have differences.
- Prove that diversity is a strength, not a weakness.
The Pride Against Prejudice project consists of:
The Limited Series - Using a diverse cast of fictional characters, we'll explore historical events that were the key milestones of the LGBTQ equality movement in the South.
Suggested Audience: Ages 13 and up! See details...
Leelah! is a 3D animated series featuring a transgender teen named Leelah and their friends.
Suggested Audience: Ages 10 and up! See details...
The Movement - Taking the lessons learned from the marriage equality movement, and standing on the shoulders of the Civil Rights giants who came before us, we'll put the project into action. The struggle against prejudice is a never-ending battle: join the movement and share your story of Pride Against Prejudice!